Please do not send your purchase back to us without contacting us first by clicking here - We'll respond to your inquiry within 24-hours.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Roam Forward reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Our exchange policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email by clicking here.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is requested to be returned more than 14 days after purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your package received your returned item. Once you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a store gift voucher will be sent to your email address.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.